21st International Conference on Magnet Technology has been successfully held at Hefei from Oct. 19th to 23th. Over 600 scientists from 30 countries attended the conference. The International Conference on Magnet Technology is the most important conference for scientists and engineers to report and discuss the latest progresses in every aspect of the science, technology and applications of magnets. It started in 1968 and holds biennially. To promote discussion and cooperation between industries and academics, the conference will also have exhibitions for industrial products, apparatus and equipment.
This five-day long conference offered a platform to all the participants to exchange ideas and experiences with one another. The topics will cover all Cutting-edge issues and recent developments in magnet technology and applications. In total 12 subjects will be presented, including:
- Sc Magnets for nuclear physics,
- Magnets for fusion,
- High Field Magnet,
- Magnets for medical and biological application,
- Energy storage and superconducting power cables,
- Industrial application,
- Superconducting materials,
- Quench and Cryogenic Flow,
- Magnet Design and Analysis,
- New development and applications,
- Magnet testing,
- Permanent Magnets.